- I married my awesome husband, Paul, in October 2010. Our first dance was "Wagon Wheel" by Old Crow Medicine Show and I wore glitter-covered Chuck Taylors. I think this picture is pretty telling of us.
- We purchased Paul's childhood home in July 2011 and are enjoying making it ours.
- For a long time I wanted to be a journalist. I pursued this, admittedly half-heartedly, for a few years before facing up to my love of children's and young adult literature and really, ernestly pursuing a Master of Library and Information Science. I still love to write, which is why this blog is around.
- I love a lot of things that I'm probably too old to love. Noteably, One Direction, Glee, The Hunger Games, and the aforementioned literary choice. I've been called out on Facebook for listening to Justin Bieber on Spotify.
- This blog will contain quite a few tutorials for different craft projects. Those tutorial will contain photos, but mostly likely they will be of poor quality because they're all from my iPhone.
- The "Cardigans" portion of the title of this blog is no joke. I own a lot of them. And I organize them in my closet based on sleeve length, color, and pattern.
- I have a certain affinity for argyle.
- I wear glasses. I even wore them on my wedding day.
- I may go several weeks between posts. This is usually just because I sit in front of a computer all day at work and twice a week I have two hours of online class and the last thing I want to do some days is continue to stare at a computer. Stick with me through the absences. Trust me, I'll be back.
- I actually make the things I pin on Pinterest (well, not everything, but a lot of things).
I’m a wife, puppy mama, daughter, sister, friend, graduate student and bureaucrat who loves to cook, craft, read, and shop. Oh, and sleep. I adore a good nap. Here are just a few things that you need to know about me before you get started...