This my list of 30 things I wish to accomplish before I turn 30 on January 20, 2016. I originally discussed the list in this post. I'll be updating the list as I mark items off of it.
Get baptized. Completed 7.07.2013
2. Become a mom. Completed 09.19.2013
Finish my master’s degree. Completed 8.3.2013
4. Become a librarian.
5. Upcycle a piece of furniture.
6. Learn to play two songs on the guitar.
Create a piece of art for the house. Completed 8.17.2012
8. Hike McAfee’s Knob.
9. Learn to decorate cupcakes and cakes.
10. Go on a cruise.
11. Run a ½ marathon.
12. Go to Smith Mountain Lake.
13. Plant a vegetable garden.
Pay for the person behind me in the drive-thru at Starbucks. Completed August 2014
Get Paul a good gift that he really enjoys. Completed 12.25.2012
16. Develop a go-to nice occasion hairdo.
17. Take my mom to New York.
Cook Thanksgiving dinner. Completed 11.30.2014. The food was delicious and I didn't burn down the house or cry. Success!
19. Learn to knit or crochet and complete one project.
20. Learn to sew enough to cover our throw pillows.
Go to Natural Bridge. Completed 10.03.2012
Eat at New Yorker Deli. Completed 9.01.2012
23. Find a primary care doctor I actually like.
24. Get back into my wedding dress.
25. Pay off our credit cards.
26. Go to a drive-in movie. Completed 10.31.2012
27. Redo our bathroom.
Find the perfect pair of black shoes. Completed sometime in 2013. I had forgotten about this items on the list and have since forgotten when I got them. Sometime in 2013 I think?
29. Read an entire Hemingway novel.
30. Pack a picnic, take a trip to a winery, buy a bottle of wine, and enjoy!