30 Before 30
1. Get baptized. I've never been baptized and keep meaning to take steps to do so, I just haven't.
2. Be a mom.
3. Finish my master’s degree.
4. Become a librarian.
5. Upcycle a piece of furniture.
6. Learn to play two songs on the guitar. These will probably be by One Direction. Please do not judge me.
7. Create a piece of art for the house.
8. Hike McAfee’s Knob.
9. Learn to decorate cupcakes and cakes.
10. Go on a cruise. I went on one when I was 14 but I feel like it would be more fun as an adult.
11. Run a ½ marathon.
12. Go to Smith Mountain Lake.
13. Plant a vegetable garden. Or maybe just one vegetable. I do NOT have a green thumb.
14. Pay for the person behind me in the drive-thru at Starbucks.
15. Get Paul a good gift that he really enjoys. Apparently I haven't really accomplished this so far.
16. Develop a go-to nice occasion hairdo.
17. Take my mom to New York.
18. Cook Thanksgiving dinner.
19. Learn to knit or crochet and complete one project.
20. Learn to sew enough to cover our throw pillows.
21. Go to Natural Bridge.
22. Eat at New York Deli. Its 2 minutes from the house and Paul and I keep saying we’re going to go and we still haven’t after 3 years.
23. Find a primary care doctor I actually like.
24. Get back into my wedding dress. And maybe to the point where it's too big.
25. Pay off our credit cards.
26. Go to a drive-in movie.
27. Redo our bathroom.
28. Find the perfect pair of black shoes.
29. Read an entire Hemingway novel.
30. Pack a picnic, take a trip to a winery, buy a bottle of wine, and enjoy!
So there it is! Do you have a 30 Before 30 list? Or maybe just a few things you've decided to accomplish in a set amount of time?