Paul's Zombie Survival Tips
- Keep your mouth closed. Because you don't want their zombie blood to spurt in your mouth and infect you.
- When you're hiding from the zombies and they stagger away, wait 10 minutes before you come out from your hiding spot.
- Don't shoot them. If you shoot them, more zombies will come. You have to kill them quietly.
- When someone is chasing zombies away from you, stay in your hiding spot.
- The Jeep Wagoneer is the worst car to have because it only gets 9 mpg. This is the situation where you would want a Prius. The only situation.
- Silencers. I'd elaborate, but that's all I got.
- Find a place to bathe. He didn't point this out tonight, but if you remember his proclamation from our Natural Bridge trip, you know this is important to him.