Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Newest Obsession

I'm pretty sure I've already titled a post "My Newest Obsession," but I'm pretty okay with that. 

My newest obsession is with kitchen canisters.  My current canisters are terrible.  One of the lids is cracked and all of them have small mouths so I have to spoon or pour the contents out.  I don't like that.  I got them for $15 and only got them so Paul wouldn't have to feel like he was living in a dollhouse with the pink canisters my mom gave me after college graduation.  They're ugly and I hate them and I've been using them nearly three years.  It's time for a change. 

Lucky for me, Martha Stewart has come to the rescue. These beautie are from her line at Macy's and I'm enamored. I've actually wanted something like this for a long time but I figured I'd have to DIY if I wanted them to happen.  I spent the better part of the past weekend obsessing over these canisters until I finely bit the bullet and placed my order. 
Source
They're tin adn look like 1960 and I can't wait for them to arrive on my stoop.  I ordered Flour, Sugar, and Cookies and I can't wait to not have to fight with bags of flour and sugar whenever I need them.  These are going to make my freakishly bright kitchen even more delightful than it already is and I'm pumped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment