Friday, September 9, 2011

Hi, hello!

Welcome to the new digs!

I decided to start a new blog from scratch for a few reasons.  The first was purely out of laziness.  I created my old blog using my old email with my maiden name in it.  That meant that whenever I wanted to blog I had to sign out of my new Google account and sign in to my old Google account.  It might not sound bad but it felt like a huge pain.  There could have been a way to switch the email associated with it, but I couldn’t figure it out.  Another reason I wanted to switch things up was that I really hated my old blog’s name pretty much immediately.  I mean, Trista’s Gobbledygook?  WTH was I thinking?!  I could barely remember how I spelled it.  And it hardly gave an indication of the content.  Finally, the content of what I posted was just too random.  One day I’d write about the dog and the next month (which was the next time I blogged) was about salad.  Unacceptable.
The content of Crafting and Cardigans will still be a little scattered, but hopefully I’ll be inspired to blog a little more often so that things feel consistent.  I’m a wife, daughter, sister, friend, graduate student and bureaucrat who cooks, crafts, reads, and shops, and that’s pretty much what I’m going to be writing about.  Also, I will occasionally end sentences with a preposition.  Let’s go ahead and agree now that we won’t get upset about that.  Agreed?  Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment